OV7670 CAMERA MODULE FOR ARDUINO
• Photosensitive array: 640X480
• IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
• Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
• Sleep: <20μA
• Temperature Operating: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
• Stable: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
• Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
• Optical size: 1/6 "
• FOV: 25 °
• Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
• Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
• SNR: 46 dB
• Dynamic range: 52 dB
• View Mode: Progressive
• Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
• Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
• Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃
• High sensitivity suitable for illumination applications
• Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
• Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
• RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output format
• Supports VGA, CIF, and from a variety of sizes CIF to 40x30
• VarioPixel sub-sampling mode
• ISP has a compensation function to eliminate noise and dead pixels
• Support for image scaling
• Compensation for loss of optical lens
• 50/60Hz automatic detection
• Saturation automatically adjust (UV adjustment)
• Automatically adjust edge enhancement
• Automatically adjust the noise reduction
CAMERA MODULE LIBRARY & CODE
This interface is used to read data from the camera’s registers and to write data to the camera’s registers.
The SCCB interface on the camera is compatible with the Arduino’s I2C interface and code used to activate
and use the I2C interface will work with the camera’s SCCB interface without any modifications.
There are two pins which are the clock which is labeled the SIO_C and the data which is labeled SIO_D.
The SIO_C is the same as the SCL on the I2C interface and the SIO_D is the same as the SDA on the I2C
The SIO_C is connected to the Arduino UNO through analog pin 5 and is connected to the
Arduino MEGA through digital pin 21.
The SIO_D is connected to the Arduino UNO through analog pin 4 and connected to the Arduino MEGA through digital pin 20.