CC2500 is TEXAS made low cost RF module working on 2.4Ghz ISM band.This chip is mounted on a RS232 Breakout board & configured for easy interface with your Microcontrollers or PC.
CC2500 RF Module is a transreceiver module which provides easy to use RF communication at 2.4 Ghz. It can be used to transmit and receive data at 9600 baud rates from any standard CMOS/TTL
source. This module is a direct line in replacement for your serial communication it requires no extra hardware and no extra coding.It works in Half Duplex mode i.e. it provides communication
in both directions, but only one direction at same time
• Works on ISM band (2.4 GHz)
• No complex wireless connection software or intimate knowledge of RF is required to
connect our serial devices.
• Designed to be as easy to use as wired ones.
• No external Antenna required.
• Plug and play device.
• Works on 5 DC supply.
• Input Voltage - 5Volts DC
• Baud Rate - 9600
• RS 232 Interface & TTL Interface
• Range – Max 30 Mtrs - Line of Sight
• Channels - 3 Ch - JP1 & JP2 - Ch 1 On – On 2 CC2500 RF Module
Channel Setting - If you need to use more than 2 Xbee modules in the same place ,you can set in Diffrent Channels - settings Given Below -
Jumpewrs JP1 and JP2 are nearby Chip in BOT Layer PCB
CHANNELS JP1 JP2
CH1 OFF OFF
CH2 ON OFF
CH3 OFF ON
• Wireless Sensor Network.
• Wireless Device Control.
• Wireless Data Transfer.
• Wireless Energy Metering
• Home Automation
CC2500 TESTING VIDEO DEMO
CC2500 Texas Datasheet