UNIVERSAL MAIN BOARD WITH POWER V56-PB726
1. Suitable for worldwide analog TV system PAL/NTSC/SECAM
2. LCD control board Supports 3D board
3. Expanded port board can support1~2 AV input,1AV output,1YPBPR input
4. Reliable EMC and antistatic treatment measures
5. Automatically detect input video format
6. VGA +DVI +HDMI+USB inputs.
7. Supports multi OSD languages.
8. Max supports Full HD lcd tv main board 1920X1080 resolution TFT-LCD screen.
9. Dynamically adjust picture's color , contrast ratio, definition and so on.
10. Rating of Audio loudspeaker output is 2W*2 (8ohm).
11. universal LCD control board supports a lot of panels.
Step 1: Format the pen drive (FAT32 Windows)
Step 2: Copy the corresponding resolution program (*. Bin file) with the TXT file to the
U disk base according to your screen size.
Step 3: Connect the U disk and TV Mainboard Via USB Interface.
Step 4: Connect the Keyboard and TV Mainboard.
Step 5: Connect the power supply, check the keyboard light. If there is a flashing light,
that is in the written program, waiting for the light turn to Green, work is done.
If there is no flashing light, please cut off the power supply, then connect the USB once
again, then connect the power supply again
(Note: *During Step 5,the power supply can't be cut off *The same firmware can only
be burnt once time)
After all done, use the remote control to turn on the tv (after burning the firmware, the
mainbaord is on standby,need the remote control to turn on the tv)
Menu--remote control press 1147--factory setting
Screen Specification Adustment: Factory setting--Use the right key to choose--MAP
data (LVDS MAP DATA has 16 items totally, it is enough for most of the screen)
BOOT LOGO SETTING
Step 1: Put your logo into the U disk
Step 2: connect your U disk with mainboard
Step 3: Find your logo in Multi-media File
Step 4: Select your logo
Step 5: Press No."6 " on remote control to change to fullscreen play,then press "ok" on
the remote control, on the bottom of the option items, there is a " catch", choose it.