GSM Based motor Control 3 phase with CT coil
for Dry Run Protection
The GSM Motor Controller is specifically design to operate remote located submersible pumps and motors for benefit of farmers and industries where motor controlled in wireless mode.
Our GSM based mobile pump controller is manufactured with advanced micro controller technology .
NOTE : 440V-12V TRANSFORMER to be purchased separately
For DRY RUN protection a CT current transformer coil is provided. Connect the 2 wires of CT coil to the board at Dry Run points.
You can pass the RED phase wire through the coil as shown in the image below.
If water is not present in the sump , the current flow through Red phase will increase.This is detected by the board and switches off the Motor.
• SIMPLE SMS BASED SWITCHING ON AND OFF THE PUMP.
• MESSAGE 1 TO ON THE PUMP AND MESSAGE 0 TO OFF THE PUMP
• MISSED CALLED BASED SWITCHING AFTER 3 RINGS.
• AUTO MODE AND MANUAL MODE OPTION.
• OPTION FOR ACCEPTING MESSAGES FORM REGISTERD NUMBER OR ANY NUMBER.
• MOBILE NUMBER CHANGING OPTION.
• OPTION FOR CHANGING THE DELAY OF THE PUMP ON TIME
• OPTION FOR CHECKING THE SIM CARD BALANCE
• OPTION FOR CHANGING FORM 3 PHASE TO 2/3 MODE
• OPTION FOR CHECKING THE STATUES OF THE PUMP
• OPTION FOR CHECKING THE SINGLE STRENGTH OF THE DEVICE.
• 3 PHASE DETECTION SYSTEM.MOTOR DOES NOT START IF ALL THE 3 PHASE IS NOT PRESENT.
• SMS REPLY FOR EVERY OPERATION WITH FEEDBACK.
• POWER ON SMS WITH THE STATUES DISPLAY.
• DRY RUN PROTECTION CURRENT TRANSFORMER COIL
• MOTOR/PUMP TRIP SMS.
• Board working Voltage is 12VAC/ 1 amps. If 3 phase is connected Use 440v to 12vAc 1amps Transformer
• External High Gain Antenna with Kit Included.
• SIM card Insert Type